For our Baby Hand and Footprint sessions please book your Studio Ticket.
This studio fee includes space for one child and up to two adults, glazing and firing of your items. Your choice of pottery will be charged individually on the day
– Arrive & Check in at The Crafty Cow Pottery
– Choose your piece of pottery to paint, options such as mugs, plates, plaques, tiles and seasonal gifts will be available.
– The messy bit! Apply our safe & non toxic paints to your little one, gently stamp onto your piece of pottery (staff will be on hand to help if required)
– Let your creative side out, Create your own keepsake, Christmas gifts, baby’s first Christmas baubles, the choice is yours.
– Once your session has finished our studio staff will take your items to be glazed & fired in our kiln, as this is a delicate process please do allow up to 14 days before collection.
– We will call you to let you know your items are ready for collection all neatly wrapped in tissue paper.
These very personal works of art make great keepsakes or treasured gifts.
Just book your ticket & bring your artistic flare!
Before you book:
– Due to the studio size we are unable to accommodate pushchairs, however we can offer you a safe place to store your pushchair. (this includes wheelchairs)
– Staff will be on hand to help but all painting and decoration is down to you
Important ticket information:
The Crafty Cow Studio Fee gives you access to the studio, the use of paints, brushes, sponges, writing tools then the glazing and firing in the kiln. All done in house, including packaging prior to collection. Pottery items are charged individually at your session.
Follow us on our social media channels for latest updates.