Fun at Churchfields this February Half Term
Enjoy a fabulous family farm day out – open everyday during half term.
Pedal Power – Start off with some high speed laps on our Go-Karts and Pedal Tractors.
Be Creative – Get busy in our farming and nature art and crafts stations
Explore – Follow our NEW winter fairy trail
Build – Construct a den to protect the fairies through winter!
Tickets from £2.50, Under 1’s are free.
We do recommend suitable footwear, wands & wings are optional!
Important stuff for grown-ups
Working together for a safe and relaxing visit to Churchfields Farm
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Churchfields is a working farm with livestock in adjoining fields.
- You must stay on the trail and dogs are welcome but must be on a lead at all times. Please scoop any poop.
- The ground is uneven and there are cowpats. Brambles, stinging nettles, tree roots, fallen branches and twigs are encountered on the trail.
- The fields have cattle water troughs and barbed wire fences. There is a stream and pond in the fairy woods.
- The trail is completed at your own risk. Ensure you have the proper footwear and adequate clothing before starting out. Check the weather forecast. The trail is unsuitable for wheel chairs and push chairs.
- Remember that you are responsible for the safety of yourself and others in your group while on the trail.
- Don’t forget to respect the privacy and property of others. Follow the Government’s guidance on staying safe outside your home. We advise bringing your own hand sanitiser.
- Do not allow your children to go ahead and separate from the group.
- Before you begin, agree on an emergency rendezvous point should someone become separated from your group.
- In the event of an accident while on the trail, do not attempt to move the casualty, please call the emergency services on 999, giving your location:
- Place your litter in a bin or take it home with you.
The safety of our staff and visitors is our priority.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures in place.
- Payment by card payment only and contactless payment where possible to reduce physical contact.
- Hand sanitiser and handwashing stations are available.