New - Adventure Farm Barn - Open Now!
Now included with all our themed trail events, our new Adventure Farm Barn adds even more fun to your Churchfields visit. It’s full of surprises to keep everyone entertained from 10am (last entry at 2pm).
You’ll have a chance to:
- Meet some of our farmyard animals
- Dig to your hearts content in our giant sandpit with buckets, spades and more.
- Take our ride-on tractors for a spin (show Farmer Will how it’s done!)
- For older kids, grab a go kart and take to the track. Can you make pole position?
The Adventure Farm Barn is now included in the ticket price of the following events so don’t forget to allow plenty of time for your visit:
31st August – 5th September – Fairy Trail
Hot & cold lunches will be available from the Adventure Farm Barn too – via web ordering only, plus the Old Barn Cafe and Farm Grill are also available.
Important stuff for grown-ups
Working together for a safe and relaxing visit to Churchfields Adventure Farm Barn & Themed Trail
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Churchfields is a working farm with livestock in adjoining fields.
- You must stay on the trail and dogs are welcome but must be on a lead at all times. Please scoop any poop.
- The ground is uneven and there are cowpats. Brambles, stinging nettles, tree roots, fallen branches and twigs are encountered on the trail.
- The fields have cattle water troughs and barbed wire fences. There is a stream and pond in the fairy woods.
- The Neverland Treasure trail is completed at your own risk. Ensure you have the proper footwear and adequate clothing before starting out. Check the weather forecast. The trail is unsuitable for wheel chairs and push chairs.
- Remember that you are responsible for the safety of yourself and others in your group while on the trail.
- Don’t forget to respect the privacy and property of others. Follow the Government’s guidance on staying safe outside your home. We advise bringing your own hand sanitiser.
- Do not allow your children to go ahead and separate from the group.
- Before you begin, agree on an emergency rendezvous point should someone become separated from your group.
- In the event of an accident while on the trail, do not attempt to move the casualty, please call the emergency services on 999, giving your location:
- Place your litter in a bin or take it home with you.
The safety of our staff and visitors is our priority. To ensure that social distance is maintained we will be implementing the following:.
- One-way queueing system in place.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures in place.
- Payment by card payment only and contactless payment where possible to reduce physical contact.
- Staff will have had comprehensive training prior to opening to ensure they operate in the safest way possible.
- Our indoor seating areas will be closed, to reduce risk.
- Till and collection points will be screened.
- Hand sanitiser and a handwashing station will be available and visitors will be encouraged to use it.