Our 2021 Outdoor Moo'vie Festival is back!
Churchfield’s Moo’vie Festival is Worcestershire’s premier outdoor cinema experience suitable for the whole family.
Join us for some outdoor movie magic September 11th/12th. We’ll be showing 4 films over the 2 days – 1 each afternoon and 1 in the evening using the latest in outdoor video screen technology and audio to match.
Bring a picnic blanket, deck chair, hay bale (maybe leave the hay to us) and relax and enjoy one (2,3 or even 4) of our great films in the open air.
There will be the usual Churchfields food and drink available from our award winning ice creams, sundaes and shakes to our farm raised beef burgers and loaded fries, stone baked pizzas and licensed bar.
Tickets from £8
Saturday 11th September – 2:30pm start
Our farm themed film is a family favourite set in an animal version of our world. Featuring some of the biggest anthems of our time, this film is guaranteed to get all ages singing and smiling.
Dirty Dancing (Cert 12)
Saturday 11th September – 7pm start
A outdoor cinema classic! Get your dance shoes on ladies (and gentlemen), sit back and enjoy this timeless classic.
Raya and the Last Dragon (Cert U)
Sunday 12th September – 1pm start
2021’s smash hit arrives at our outdoor cinema experience. Disney once again delivers a animation masterpiece the kids will love, and parents will (secretly) love as much.
Top Gun (1986) (Cert 12)
Sunday 12th September – 5pm start
Who’s ready for Top Gun Maverick? Need to recap or just fancy watching the 80’s massive hit one more time? Come enjoy the noise and rumble of fighter jets with our sound system and Tom Cruise on our big screen. A mix of action and romance enjoyed by both the lads and ladies.
Advertised film times are the time the films start. Gates to cinema zone open 1 hour before advertised times.
Important stuff for grown-ups
Working together for a safe and relaxing visit to Churchfields Moo’vie Festival
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Churchfields is a working farm with livestock in adjoining fields.
- The ground can be uneven so please wear sensible footwear.
- The Moo’vie Festival is set in a field and may be cold – please wear suitable clothing to the weather on the day.
- Remember that you are responsible for the safety of yourself and others in your group while at the Moo’vie Festival.
- Don’t forget to respect the privacy and property of others. Follow the Government’s guidance on staying safe outside your home. We advise bringing your own hand sanitiser.
- Do not allow your children to go ahead and separate from the group.
- Place your litter in a bin or take it home with you.
The safety of our staff and visitors is our priority. To ensure that social distance is maintained we will be implementing the following:.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures in place.
- Payment by card payment only and contactless payment where possible to reduce physical contact.
- Staff will have had comprehensive training to ensure they operate in the safest way possible.
- Tills will be screened and face coverings worn by staff where they can’t social distance.
- Hand sanitiser and a handwashing station will be available and visitors will be encouraged to use it.