Churchfields Pumpkin Festival returns!
Book online before 30th Sept for cheapest tickets!
A firm favourite in the Churchfields diary – with over 10,000 pumpkins to choose from the 2022 Pumpkin Festival starts on Saturday 8th October and run weekends until the Sunday 16th October.
From 22nd October, the Pumpkin Festival will be open EVERYDAY until the day before Halloween…30th October.
During our Pumpkin Festival you can pick your own pumpkin, wheelbarrow it to our outdoor carving barn, choose the spookiest face before leaving all the gooey goodness with us – NO MESS AT HOME!
This event regularly sells out so book now to avoid disappointment.
This year our all-inclusive Pumpkin festival includes:
- A standard size PYO Pumpkin per paid child & entry to our pumpkin carving barn (upgrades and additional pumpkins will be available)
- Scary Fairy Trail leading you over the troll bridge & into our spooky woodland, all themed with Halloween clues so be sure to crack the code
- Entry into our Ghostly Maize Maze
- New interactive performances (22nd – 30th October)
- Go-Kart Track
- Pedal Tractors
- Giant Sand Pit
- Air Bouncers (weather dependent)
- Meet our animals in their new paddocks
- Plenty of photo opportunities throughout your visit so be sure to dress the part – we love FANCY DRESS!
All you need to do it book your Pumpkin festival pass online and select your arrival time.
Monster and Mega Monster Pumpkins will be available with an upgrade charge on the day.
Churchfields ice cream, hot & cold food & drinks will be available to purchase at The Old Barn Cafe.
Card Payments onsite only.
From 1st & 2nd October Churchfields welcomes you to become a ‘PYO Pumpkin Picker’ and choose your perfect pumpkin for Halloween!
Grab a wheelbarrow and dont forget your wellies!!
Includes a standard pumpkin chosen from our Pumpkin Patch for you to take home – upgrades will be available on the day.
Does not include the Pumpkin Festival Activities.
Important stuff for grown-ups
Working together for a safe and relaxing visit to Churchfields Pumpkin Patch and Festival
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Churchfields is a working farm with livestock in adjoining fields.
- You must stay on the trail and dogs are welcome but must be on a lead at all times. Please scoop any poop.
- The ground is uneven and there are cowpats. Brambles, stinging nettles, tree roots, fallen branches and twigs are encountered on the trail.
- The fields have cattle water troughs and barbed wire fences.
- The trail is completed at your own risk. Ensure you have the proper footwear and adequate clothing before starting out. Check the weather forecast. The trail is unsuitable for wheel chairs and push chairs.
- Remember that you are responsible for the safety of yourself and others in your group while on the trail.
- Don’t forget to respect the privacy and property of others. Follow the Government’s guidance on staying safe outside your home.
- Do not allow your children to go ahead and separate from the group.
- Before you begin, agree on an emergency rendezvous point should someone become separated from your group.
- In the event of an accident while on the trail, do not attempt to move the casualty, please call the emergency services on 999, giving your location:
- Place your litter in a bin or take it home with you.
- Have fun!
The safety of our staff and visitors is our priority.
- Payment by card only and contactless payment where possible to reduce physical contact.
- Hand sanitisers and a hand washing station will be available and visitors will be encouraged to use them.