Brand new to Churchfields – our Spooky Moo'vie Festival!
New this year is the Churchfields Spooky Moo’vie Festival!
Join us for some spooky film fun this October half term set in one of the large farm barns and watch movie classics on the big screen.
Price is for seating up to 6 people on a large straw bale which are socially distanced within the barn.
Standard Tickets – £25.00 includes entry to the movie for up to 6 people on a bale at the rear of the barn.
Plus Tickets – £40.00 includes entry to the movie for up to 6 people on a bale in the middle of the barn, blankets for your bale and a bucket of popcorn
VIP Tickets – £50.00 includes entry to the movie for up to 6 people on a bale towards the front of the barn, blankets and cushions for your bale and buckets of popcorn and sweets.
Thursday 29th October
15.00 – Hotel Transylvania (Kids animation / U)
Friday 30th October
15.00 – Hocus Pocus (Family / PG)
20.00 – The Shining (Cult Classic / Adult / 15)
Saturday 31st October
14.00 – Monsters House (Kids / Family animation / PG)
17.00- Original Ghost Busters (Family / 12a)
20.00 – The Conjuring (Horror based on a farm / 15)
Important stuff for grown-ups
Working together for a safe and relaxing visit to Churchfields Moo’vie Festival
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Churchfields is a working farm with livestock in adjoining fields.
- The ground can be uneven so please wear sensible footwear.
- The Moo’vie Festival is set in a large barn and may be cold – please wear suitable clothing to the weather on the day.
- Remember that you are responsible for the safety of yourself and others in your group while at the Moo’vie Festival.
- Don’t forget to respect the privacy and property of others. Follow the Government’s guidance on staying safe outside your home. We advise bringing your own hand sanitiser.
- Do not allow your children to go ahead and separate from the group.
- Place your litter in a bin or take it home with you.
The safety of our staff and visitors is our priority. To ensure that social distance is maintained we will be implementing the following:.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures in place.
- Payment by card payment only and contactless payment where possible to reduce physical contact.
- Staff will have had comprehensive training prior to opening to ensure they operate in the safest way possible.
- Tills will be screened and face coverings worn by staff.
- Hand sanitiser and a handwashing station will be available and visitors will be encouraged to use it.