The amazing Maize Maze is back!
Now open at weekends during September.
Our Everyday Superheroes have got lost in the Maize Maze while searching for their favourite ice cream! Guide our baffled heroes to find their favourite flavours and follow the clues to discover which flavour is Farmer Will’s favourite this year.
Book online – Tickets from £2. Last entry 3pm
- Entry to Maze
Dogs welcome on leads – please scoop poop – not wheelchair or pushchair friend
How the Maize Maze Trail works
We need you and your friends to help by following the directions and locating the clues on the information panels. When you answer the questions in the trail booklet you should then be able to decipher the password to pass over The Magic Rainbow.
Please remember that other families will want to enjoy following the trail so please stick to the path and don’t damage the maize.
- Follow the directions and map around the Maize Field at Churchfields to discover the clues.
- The information panels can be found throughout the Maize and are attached to the posts. Each information panel contains information about the mission.
- Match up each marker with the clue found on its page within the booklet, answer the question then enter your correct answer on the answer page.
Book tickets for the Everyday Superhero Maize Maze now!
Tickets start from £2 for adults, £4 for children, and under 1’s go FREE
Important stuff for grown-ups
Working together for a safe and relaxing visit to Churchfields Maize Maze
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an full paying adult at all times. Churchfields is a working farm with livestock in adjoining fields.
- You must stay on the trail and dogs are welcome but must be on a lead at all times. Please scoop any poop.
- The ground is uneven and might be muddy depending on the weather.
- The fields have cattle water troughs and barbed wire fences.
- The maze trail is completed at your own risk. Ensure you have the proper footwear and adequate clothing before starting out. Check the weather forecast. The trail is unsuitable for wheel chairs and pushchairs.
- Remember that you are responsible for the safety of yourself and others in your group while on the maze trail.
- Don’t forget to respect the privacy and property of others. Follow the Government’s guidance on staying safe outside your home. We advise bringing your own hand sanitiser.
- Do not allow your children to go ahead and separate from the group.
- Before you begin, agree on an emergency rendezvous point should someone become separated from your group.
- In the event of an accident while on the trail, do not attempt to move the casualty, please call the emergency services on 999, giving your location:
- Place your litter in a bin or take it home with you.
- Have fun!
The safety of our staff and visitors is our priority. To ensure that social distance is maintained we will be implementing the following:
- Churchfields Ice cream, hot and cold food and drink are available from the Udder Shed, The Farm Grill, the Cafe and Ice Cream Pods.
- One-way queueing system to place orders and to collect orders.
- Food and drinks will be served via collection points.
- Payment by card payment only and contactless payment where possible to reduce physical contact.
- Staff will have had comprehensive training prior to opening to ensure they operate in the safest way possible.
- Our seating areas will be spaced out to reduce social contact.
- Hand sanitisers and a hand washing station will be available and visitors will be encouraged to use them.