Something BIG is coming back to Churchfields...
After the sell out success of Jurassic Farm in 2021 it returns to Churchfields even bigger and better than before!
For nine ROARSOME days from July 30th to August 7th, T-Rex, Triceratops and friends will escape their enclosure and take over the fun farm!
The Churchfields Jurassic Farm Experience includes:
Meet Real Walking Dinosaurs – Even a T-Rex! – get up close and personal with these moving, breathing magnificent beasts (Watch out for their tails!)
Snap a photo in the Infamous Jurassic Farm Jeep!
Baby Dino Nursery ‘The Hatchery’ – friendly cute dinos popular with our youngest guests
Fossil Trail Map and Puzzle Sheet – Follow the jurassic clues through our woodland and orchard to discover the long lost Dinosaur Nest
Big Dino Fossil Dig – dig and uncover real fossils.
Orchard Dino Games and Activities around the trail.
Panning for Gold and Jurassic Gems
Fun Farm – Go wild in The Fun Farm and meet our animals plus race against the clock on our pedal go karts.
And New For Summer 2022 – Our Air Bouncers!
INCLUDED THIS YEAR! – Get lost around the Un-BEE-Lievable Maize Maze
Don’t worry Mums and Dads – we have a cafe next to the fun for your hard earned refreshments! A Tr-ICE-eratops ice cream or Raptor burger anyone?
If you are worried about dragging them away at the end of the day – you can now stay! Check out our Camping with Dinos that gives you unlimited access to Jurassic Farm ALL WEEKEND!!
Tickets from £12.50. Under 1s FREE
Important stuff for grown-ups
Working together for a safe and relaxing visit to Churchfields Jurassic Farm
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a full paying adult at all times. Churchfields is a working farm with livestock in adjoining fields.
- You must stay on the trail and dogs are welcome but must be on a lead at all times. Please scoop any poop.
- The ground is uneven and there are cowpats. Brambles, stinging nettles, tree roots, fallen branches and twigs are encountered on the trail.
- The fields have cattle water troughs and barbed wire fences. There is a stream and pond in the woods.
- The Jurassic Farm Trail is completed at your own risk. Ensure you have the proper footwear and adequate clothing before starting out. Check the weather forecast. The trail is unsuitable for wheel chairs and push chairs (all terrain pushchairs at your own risk).
- Remember that you are responsible for the safety of yourself and others in your group while on the trail.
- Don’t forget to respect the privacy and property of others. Follow the Government’s guidance on staying safe outside your home. We advise bringing your own hand sanitiser.
- Do not allow your children to go ahead and separate from the group.
- Before you begin, agree on an emergency rendezvous point should someone become separated from your group.
- In the event of an accident while on the trail, do not attempt to move the casualty, please call the emergency services on 999, giving your location:
- Place your litter in a bin or take it home with you.