Something BIG is coming to Churchfields...
MORE DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON – FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST UPDATES!
For five ROARSOME days in August, T-Rex, Triceratops and friends will escape their enclosure and take over our trail! Join us for our 1st Dinosaur Farm Fun Experience!
The Churchfields Jurassic Farm Experience includes:
Real Dinosaurs – get up close and personal with these moving, breathing magnificent beasts (Watch out for their tails!)
Baby Dinosaur Nursery – friendly cute dinos popular with our youngest guests
Fossil Trail Map and Puzzle Sheet – Follow the jurassic clues through our woodland and orchard to discover the long lost Dinosaur Nest
Fossil Dig – dig and uncover real fossils.
Caveman Games and Activities around the trail.
Panning for Gold and Jurassic Gems
Adventure Farm Barn – Escape to the new Adventure Barn to meet our animals plus race against the clock on our pedal go karts.
Tractor Trailer Farm Safari – (weather permitting)
We recommend you allow at least half a day for your Dinosaur adventure. We anticipate visitors will spend at least 2 hours exploring the Fossil Trail (with real dinosaurs) and caveman games and possibly the same again around Jurassic Farm and the Adventure Barn!
Don’t worry Mums and Dads – we have a cafe next to the fun for your hard earned refreshments! A Tr-ICE-eratops icecream or Raptor burger anyone?
Tickets from £10
Important stuff for grown-ups
Working together for a safe and relaxing visit to Churchfields Jurassic Farm
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a full paying adult at all times. Churchfields is a working farm with livestock in adjoining fields.
- You must stay on the trail and dogs are welcome but must be on a lead at all times. Please scoop any poop.
- The ground is uneven and there are cowpats. Brambles, stinging nettles, tree roots, fallen branches and twigs are encountered on the trail.
- The fields have cattle water troughs and barbed wire fences. There is a stream and pond in the woods.
- The Jurassic Farm Trail is completed at your own risk. Ensure you have the proper footwear and adequate clothing before starting out. Check the weather forecast. The trail is unsuitable for wheel chairs and push chairs (all terrain pushchairs at your own risk).
- Remember that you are responsible for the safety of yourself and others in your group while on the trail.
- Don’t forget to respect the privacy and property of others. Follow the Government’s guidance on staying safe outside your home. We advise bringing your own hand sanitiser.
- Do not allow your children to go ahead and separate from the group.
- Before you begin, agree on an emergency rendezvous point should someone become separated from your group.
- In the event of an accident while on the trail, do not attempt to move the casualty, please call the emergency services on 999, giving your location:
- Place your litter in a bin or take it home with you.
The safety of our staff and visitors is our priority. To ensure that social distance is maintained we will be implementing the following:.
- One-way queueing system in place.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures in place.
- Payment by card payment only and contactless payment where possible to reduce physical contact.
- Staff will have had comprehensive training prior to opening to ensure they operate in the safest way possible.
- Till and collection points will be screened.
- Hand sanitiser and a handwashing station will be available and visitors will be encouraged to use it.