Get crafty and celebrate at Churchfields!
We are very excited to announce the launch of The Crafty Cow Parties here at Churchfields Farm!
Hen do’s, baby showers, retirements, birthdays – you name it and we will host it. With our relaxed space it’s the perfect place to paint a piece of pottery for yourself or for the special person. Why not team it up with one of our Afternoon Tea’s to really make it an afternoon to remember!
(Please book a 2.00pm slot to allow time to enjoy your Afternoon Tea before painting)
£20.00 per person
Parties are 1 hr 30 mins and are available 3.00-4.30pm on Saturday & Sundays
Minimum of 8 guests – max 16 (larger groups are available by request)
Exclusive use of The Crafty Cow Pottery Studio
Unlimited squash /water
Memento plate for the special person.
Please use the book now button to pay your deposit. One of our team will then get in touch to take your party details.
FURTHER INFORMATION – please read before booking your party with us.
- The minimum number of guests is 8 for private room hire (maximum of 16 but please contact us for larger numbers) Note: for smaller parties, please book a regular pottery painting session during our opening hours.
- Access to the studio is available only 10 minutes prior to the session and we do ask that you leave the space on time to ensure that we can clean the space down after the party has finished.
- Staff will be present at the start of the party to explain the painting and be at hand to answer questions and help out. We will not remain in the room the whole time.
- Prices are quoted at one item per painter to the value of £10.00. If a lower value item is chosen then your package price can not be reduced but please feel free to choose multiple pieces to the value of £10.00. If you’d like to paint something of a higher value, we will just work out the balance for you to pay at the end.
- Items pictured are a guide only and subject to availability on the day. If specific items are required please inform us at least 2 weeks prior to the party. Additional items can always be selected on the day from the stock in the shop.
- A deposit of £50.00 is required to secure all party bookings. Parties are not classed as booked until the deposit payment is received. The deposit is non-refundable, however in special circumstances the deposit can be transferred to another date or session. The balance is due on the Monday before the party date.
- Pottery will be ready for collection 14 days after the date of the party. Any pottery that isn’t collected after 3 months will be disposed of.