Get crafty and celebrate at Churchfields!
We are very excited to announce the launch of The Crafty Cow Parties here at Churchfields Farm!
Our pottery painting parties are a fun way of celebrating birthdays for children 6 years+ and are available at the weekends or selected evenings and weekdays.
Our experienced staff will welcome you all into the studio and guide you through the pottery painting process. The children have fun getting creative, laughing, painting and at the end everyone has their own unique piece of pottery as a memento of the special day.
Mug / Plate Party £18.50 per person
Party Animals Party £20.00 per person
Parties are 1 hr 30 mins which includes 1 hr 15 mins of pottery painting and then time to go and choose an ice cream (single scoop with a flake / sprinkles)
Children 6 years old upwards
Minimum of 8 guests – max 16 (larger groups are available by request)
Exclusive use of The Crafty Cow Pottery Studio
Unlimited squash /water
Memento plate for the birthday child.
Fun Farm & Fairy Trail free return voucher for each child.
Please use the book now button to pay your deposit. One of our team will then get in touch to take your party details.
FURTHER INFORMATION – please read before booking your party with us.
- The minimum number of children is 8 for private room hire (maximum of 16 but please contact us for larger numbers) Note: for smaller parties, please book a regular pottery painting session during our opening hours.
- Adults are requested to stay with the group at all times at a ratio of 1:5 children with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 3 due to the size of the studio.
- Access to the studio is available only 10 minutes prior to the session and we do ask that you leave the space on time to ensure that we can clean the space down after the party has finished.
- Staff will be present at the start of the party to explain the painting and be at hand to answer questions and help out. We will not remain in the room the whole time.
- Prices are quoted at one item per painter and include private hire of the party room. Items pictured are a guide only and subject to availability on the day. If specific items are required e.g. if you want 8 princesses or 12 unicorns please inform us at least 2 weeks prior to the party. Additional items can always be selected on the day from the stock in the shop.
- A deposit of £50.00 is required to secure all party bookings. Parties are not classed as booked until the deposit payment is received. The deposit is non-refundable, however in special circumstances the deposit can be transferred to another date or session. The balance is due on the Monday before the party date.
- Pottery will be ready for collection 14 days after the date of the party. Any pottery that isn’t collected after 3 months will be disposed of.