You wont BEE-lieve it!
The Maize Maze is back!
This year our Maize Maze is Un-BEE-lievable!
We are pleased to announce the Churchfields Maize maze is back again for another year this summer, opening from 23rd July 2022 just in time for the summer hoildays.
Join our Bee Buddies in a hunt for our Royal ‘Honey-ness’ Queen Bee’s favourite jewels, you may spot some famous faces along the way too, at the finish line feel free to dig away in our giant sand pit too!
Check-In with a member of our team upon arrival for your Maize Maze booklet & map.
From the start line ‘Buzz’ your way through the giant maze to find Queen-Bee’s favorite jewels, Maize Maze booklet included per family.
Churchfields famous ice cream, food and drinks will be available in The Old Barn.
Picnics are allowed in our designated picnic areas only.
Dogs Welcome on a lead – Please scoop your poop!
How the Maize Maze Trail works
We need you and your friends to help by following the directions and locating the clues on the information panels. When you answer the questions in the trail booklet you should then be able to decipher the password to pass over The Magic Rainbow.
Please remember that other families will want to enjoy following the trail so please stick to the path and don’t damage the maize.
- Follow the directions and map around the Maize Field at Churchfields to discover the clues.
- The information panels can be found throughout the Maize and are attached to the posts. Each information panel contains information about the mission.
- Match up each marker with the clue found on its page within the booklet, answer the question then enter your correct answer on the answer page.
Book tickets for the Un-BEE-LIEVABLE Maize Maze Now!
Under 1’s go free
We are dog friendly, please scoop your poop!
Important stuff for grown-ups
Working together for a safe and relaxing visit to Churchfields Maize Maze
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an full paying adult at all times. Churchfields is a working farm with livestock in adjoining fields.
- You must stay on the trail and dogs are welcome but must be on a lead at all times. Please scoop any poop.
- The ground is uneven and might be muddy depending on the weather.
- The fields have cattle water troughs and barbed wire fences.
- The maze maze is completed at your own risk. Ensure you have the proper footwear and adequate clothing before starting out. Check the weather forecast. The trail is unsuitable for wheel chairs and pushchairs.
- Remember that you are responsible for the safety of yourself and others in your group while on the maze trail.
- Don’t forget to respect the privacy and property of others.
- Do not allow your children to go ahead and separate from the group.
- Before you begin, agree on an emergency rendezvous point should someone become separated from your group.
- In the event of an accident while on the trail, do not attempt to move the casualty, please call the emergency services on 999, giving your location:
- Place your litter in a bin or take it home with you.
- Have fun!
The safety of our staff and visitors is our priority.
- Churchfields Ice cream, hot and cold food and drink are available from the Udder Shed, the Old Barn Cafe and Ice Cream Pods.
- Payment by card payment only