Enjoy a fabulous Fun Farm day out - now including our NEW Adventure Playground & zip wire!
We do recommend suitable footwear, wands & wings are optional!
Although our trail is mostly gravel,, some paths are quite steep and it is only suitable for all terrain pushchairs.
All Day tickets are for all day play! Enter as many times as you would like – just make sure you show your wrist band!
After working up an appetite why not treat yourself to an ice cream or sorbet, made right here on the farm or maybe even stay for lunch!.
**BOOMERANG TICKETS ARE NOW VALID TILL SEPTEMBER 10th**
Term Time weekdays
11/9/23 – 2/10/23
10am – 4pm
(last entry 2.30pm)
9/9/23 – 1/10/23
10am – 5pm
(last entry 3.30pm)
No on-line discount
On the door
Child 2 – 16
Child 1 – 2
Baby Under 1
All online tickets have a 50p booking fee applied at checkout.
Weekend tickets purchased on the door on the day will carry a £1.50 per ticket surcharge so purchasing online, in advance will always give you the best price.
Tickets are not transferable or refundable.
Important stuff for grown-ups
Working together for a safe and relaxing visit to Churchfields Fairy Trail
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Churchfields is a working farm with livestock in adjoining fields.
- You must stay on the trail and dogs are welcome but must be on a lead at all times. Please scoop any poop.
- The ground is uneven and there are cowpats. Brambles, stinging nettles, tree roots, fallen branches and twigs are encountered on the trail.
- The fields have cattle water troughs and barbed wire fences. There is a stream and pond in the fairy woods.
- The fairy trail is completed at your own risk. Ensure you have the proper footwear and adequate clothing before starting out. Check the weather forecast. The trail is unsuitable for wheel chairs and push chairs.
- Remember that you are responsible for the safety of yourself and others in your group while on the trail.
- Don’t forget to respect the privacy and property of others. Follow the Government’s guidance on staying safe outside your home. We advise bringing your own hand sanitiser.
- Do not allow your children to go ahead and separate from the group.
- Before you begin, agree on an emergency rendezvous point should someone become separated from your group.
- In the event of an accident while on the trail, do not attempt to move the casualty, please call the emergency services on 999, giving your location:
- Place your litter in a bin or take it home with you.