We love dogs at Churchfields, in fact we have Kite our elderly spaniel so we know that your dog is an important part of your family. Well-behaved dogs on leads are welcome in some areas at Churchfields*
However, we’re also a working farm with animals, staff, visitors and machinery all doing their thing. Dogs like to explore, and we want to make sure that your pet can enjoy Churchfields as much as you will.
Here are our do’s and don’ts to ensure that everybody (humans and dogs) get along with each other.
- Dogs are welcome in the lower area of The Old Barn Cafe, the front garden area, the top of the Fun Farm and in around Fairy Trail and Maize Trail
- *Unfortunately Dogs are not permitted in the Cow Shed Cafe, the upper floor of The Old Barn Cafe, in the play areas, the animal paddocks or animal barns.
- Your dog/s must be kept on a lead.
- Please clean up after your dog. (if you have forgotten your poo bags please ask a member of staff as we always keep some handy!)
- Please do not bring your dogs if they are reactive in nature to other dogs/people or if they are in season.
- Do not leave your dog in the car.
With our free car park, puppacinos, bonios, fresh water and even doggy ice cream The Old Barn Cafe is a great is a great place to start and finish a walk round our wonderful Worcestershire countryside, or just pop in for a coffee and an ice cream with your four legged friends!
If you still have any questions about bringing your four-legged friend to Churchfields, please contact us.